Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions represent the entire Agreement between Customer (hereinafter "Customer" "You" or "Your") and Airphrame, Inc.
Airphrame, Inc. provides high quality processed GIS data in a variety of file formats. Unless otherwise agreed to in a separate instrument, Customer understands and agrees that Customer is granted a license for the use of the finished product, as delivered in the file format specified by Customer.
Full Payment is due 30 days after delivery of the GIS data ordered. Delivery is complete when you are notified that the requested data has been uploaded to your Project Portal.
- Customer is not purchasing flight services;
- External factors may delay or prohibit collection of data (if prohibited, charges may be refunded). These factors may include, but are not limited to, proximity to airports, airspace limitations, weather, and other environmental factors;
- You can contact us to discuss any aspect of this agreement;
- Customer cancellations which occur after Order Confirmation may result in Customer being held responsible for partial or complete payment, amount to be determined under the sole discretion of Airphrame, Inc., where the cancellation occurs after Airphrame, Inc., its partners and subsidiaries, have undertaken to procure, process, or deliver the data to you.
Some orders may require additional information:
- Including specified Coordinate System and Projection;
- In order to accurately georeference the data set, you must provide an historical dataset, surveyed Ground Control Points, or other input referencing data;
- Global accuracy is subject to the input referencing provided to Airphrame, Inc.
You are purchasing a license to store, use, and exploit for your own purposes, data collected pursuant to these terms and conditions:
- You may not sell, transfer, assign or otherwise distribute the data acquired pursuant to this license for any fee whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may share the data acquired pursuant to this agreement with business partners in any venture related to the procurement of this data;
- You acknowledge that Airphrame, Inc. retains ownership and control of all data collected pursuant to this Agreement. Customer further acknowledges that Airphrame reserves the exclusive right to commercially distribute any data acquired, processed or delivered pursuant to this Agreement.
Customer acknowledges that charges may be incurred anytime after accepting these terms and conditions and then clicking the "submit order" button.
- Additional post processing fees may apply should you request additional services such as vegetation removal, contour generation, DEM generation, etc.